Join us for a women’s only retreat in Chiang Rai, Thailand.
Where self-love meets service.
February 23rd – March 2nd, 2019
Imagine a trip somewhere far away from your busy everyday life … in the heart of nature, surrounded by mountains, and lush forests. A place where you can practice yoga while listening to the birds. Dine on fresh organic food prepared fresh from the garden. Float in a Himalayan crystal salt swimming pool as you relax with your favorite book. Indulge in daily routines of self-care, massage, and aromatherapy. Explore lakes and wide open fields as you ride a bicycle through the hills of Chiang Rai, and meditate in temples that are centuries old.
What if you could support local women who want to change their lives?
What if I told you that all you need to plan was your airline ticket?
You’re invited to close your eyes and let us organize the rest!
As you grow you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
– Audrey Hepburn
OUTLINE FOR OUR TIME TOGETHER
select the day below
Information on Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Weather: Average 75-80°f and 70% humidity. Nights are fairly cooler so bring a shawl and/or a jacket
- Currency: The official currency is Thai Baht (1 Baht = 0.030 USD.) Major Credit Cards are accepted in most places
- Visa: U.S. Citizens traveling on a U.S. Tourist Passport do not require a Visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry. Upon arrival, Thai Immigration Officials will stamp your passport permitting you a 30 day stay in Thailand. For other nationalities or for more information Click Here
- Airport: Mae Fah Luang, Chiang Rai International Airport
- Time Zone: Indochina (ICT), UTC+7 (in February and March, Thailand is 15 Hours ahead of PST or 12 hours ahead of EST)
- Clothing: When visiting religious temples in Thailand, you must wear proper clothing which covers the knees and shoulders.
Important Information on Muse Flower Retreat and Spa
- Check-in: Between 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm (Guests should arrive before 9:00 pm)
- Check-out: Noon on
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Guest and Private Residential Areas of the Muse Flower Retreat and Spa. This includes all Garden Areas.
- Alcohol: Please refrain from bringing or drinking any alcoholic beverages as it may disturb your, and other Guests’ detox and meditative progress
- Night Activities (Optional): There is a Night Bazaar open every night
Tuesday, January 8th, 2019
1:00 pm PST, 4:00 pm EST
The Experience Retreat: $2500.00
Payment is due in full by Tuesday, January 8th, at 1:00 pm PST/4:00 pm EST. This is approximately 45 days before the retreat start.
This is a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit to secure your spot at the retreat.
Reminder: These costs DO NOT cover your travel expenses including Airfare to Thailand. To see what is covered and what is not covered by these costs Click Here
This cancelation policy is strict and firm. We recommend that you purchase cancelation/travel insurance to protect your investment.
All cancelations before Tuesday, January 8th, 2019
The deposit of $500.00 is not refundable or transferable. You will forfeit the full deposit amount, plus an additional cancelation fee of $100.00. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
All cancelations on or after Tuesday, January 8th, 2019
You will forfeit all money paid towards the retreat.